Plug the power cord into a wall socket with the power specifications of the product or higher and use the socket for this appliance only. Do not use an electric transformer. It may result in electric shock or fire. Sharing a wall socket with other appliances using a power strip or extending the power cord may result in electric shock or fire. The installation of this appliance must be performed by a qualified technician or service company. This appliance must be properly grounded. Do not ground the appliance to a gas pipe, plastic water pipe, or telephone line.