Avoid contact with skin and eyes to prevent possible irritation. If contact occurs, flush immediately with water. Harmful if swallowed. DO NOT induce vomiting, give a glass of water or milk. Contact a physician or poison center immediately.
Handle with care, Keep out of reach of children, animals and uninformed persons. DO NOT mix with any other chemicals, especially chlorinating chemicals. Explosion may result. Strong oxidising agent. DO NOT allow to come into contact with any other chemicals, especially acids, combustible or organic materials. May cause fire or explosion if contaminated.
Store in a closed container, in cool dry conditions, out of direct sunlight , away from flammable liquids and out of the reach of children.