• Is a specially formulated chemical to clean and kill mould in areas such as showers, kitchens, ceilings etc. • Mould Buster is easy to use; simply spray onto the affected area and leave. • Scrubbing and rinsing is only required in areas of severe mould growth. • Mould buster will prevent the re-growth of mould. • Mould buster may only be used on colour fast material
Health and safety precautions
Classified as dangerous goods. Highly corrosive to skin, eyes and aquatic organisms
Wear protective clothing and goggles. Take care not to apply to any areas that could be bleached. Do not allow contact with skin or eyes. Ventilate enclosed areas as Mould Buster has a very powerful odour. Keep away from children and pets. In case of accidental ingestion, seek immediate medical attention
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area. Keep container tightly closed.