Wear protective gloves. Avoid contact with skin. If contact with skin occurs, wash with soapy water. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using product. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before re-use. Use protective glasses. If contact with eyes occurs, flush open eyes with plenty of water and seek immediate medical attention. Use a respirator , do not inhale vapour. Use within well-ventilated areas. If overexposed to fumes, move affected individual to fresh air and seek immediate medical attention. Store in a secure location, out of reach of children and animals. if swallowed, do not induce vomiting and seek immediate medical attention.